Comment on Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) Amendments
Note: the comment period for the STIP Amendments below is now closed.
August 26 – September 8, 2022, the Corvallis Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (CAMPO) requests public input on three amendments to the Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2021-24 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP). Project details are listed below:
Key Number 21514: US20: Philomath Couplet
- Project Description: Complete elements of the Philomath Downtown Safety and Streetscape Project to improve livability and accessibility of the City’s downtown area. Resurface the roadway to create a smoother driving surface.
- Project Changes: Add $3,470,121.45 to construction phase for contract award. Decision contingent on ODOT Director approval. Amendment # 21-24-2549.
Key Number 22654: Enhanced Mobility Program (5310) Benton Co FFY20
- Project Description: Enhanced mobility small urban program funding to improve transportation services to the special needs, seniors, and other transit-dependent populations in rural areas.
- Project Changes: Create new project. Funds will be split from K20517 in a future amendment. Amendment # 21-24-2403.
Key Number 22660: Small (Mt. View) Creek/Elliot Circle Bridge (Benton County)
- Project Description: Design for a future construction project to replace the bridge in order to meet current road standards.
- Project Changes: Add new local bridge project. PE advanced from 24-27 in order to obligate IIJA funds in a timely manner. All other phases to be entered in 24-27 STIP. Amendment # 21-24-2442.
The CAMPO Policy Board will review Key Number 21514 via email. Other amendments will be reviewed during the September 14, 2022 Board meeting. Meeting details are available on CAMPO’s website. Please provide comments to Steve Dobrinich firstname.lastname@example.org, or to CAMPO; 1400 Queen Avenue SE, Suite 205; Albany, OR 97322. Comments can be made by calling 541-223-7040. The comment period will remain open until 5:00 PM (PST) September 8.