Comment on Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) Amendments
May 14, 2020
Note: the comment period for the STIP Amendments listed below is now closed.
The Corvallis Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (CAMPO) requests public input on six Amendments (across seven Key Numbers listed below) to the Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) for Federal Fiscal Years (FY) 2018-2021. The projects are as follows:
- Amendment #18-21-3730 includes K21490 & 22118:
- Key Number 21490: OR99W/US101 curb ramps (Corvallis & Florence) –increases Preliminary Engineering estimate by $534,000, funding comes from Statewide ADA program savings.
- Key Number 22118: US101 -Munsel Lake Rd to OR126 (Florence) curb ramps –splits Right of Way, Utilities and Construction to new projects
- Amendment #18-21-3729 adds a new project K22117:
- Key Number 22117: OR99W -SE Chapman Pl to SW McKenzie Ave (Corvallis) -curb ramps, using new funds and funds split from 21490
- Amendments (and Key Numbers) listed below add new transit projects in the MPO planning area. These projects are added annually, covering operations cost at Corvallis Transit System:
- Key Number 22109 (Amendment #18-21-3646): Corvallis Transit – annual operation 2020
- Key Number 22111 (Amendment #18-21-3662): Corvallis Transit – preventive maintenance 2020
- Key Number 22173 (Amendment #18-21-3765): Corvallis Transit – ADA compliance 2020
- Amendment #18-21-3717 (Key Number 21514) advances design for the US 20: Philomath Couplet project to federal fiscal year 2020 (design previously scheduled for 2021).
- Key Number 21514: Improve the livability and accessibility of the City’s downtown area adjacent to the couplet by completing elements of the Philomath Downtown Safety and Streetscape Project as well as road reconstruction/resurfacing and striping on Main and Applegate (US20/OR34).
Please provide comments via email to email@example.com, or by calling 541-223-7040 and leaving a voicemail. The comment period for these amendments closes on May 25.